Thursday, April 5, 2012

I thought it was bloody cold, Results from the Track.

An update from my wednesday morning run, I thought it was cold, when I went to the track, I was told that at Jyvaskyla Airport it was -11 at 9.10am, I finished my run at 8.50am, so I am putting down a -10 run for this morning, a new world cold running record for me, the roads and paths are starting to melt.

An update from the track today in the 800's and 60's Kathryn Heagney had silver in both for W60, she had the same time as the winner in hundreths of a second but was beaten by 3 one thousands of a second. Marie Kay won the gold in W50 60, Noreen Parish won the gold in W70 60 metres, Peter Crombie after a terrible start in the M66 60, came motoring home for a silver.

Maria O please note that your time of about 2.45 in the 800 a few weeks ago would have won the Gold medal here, quite a few other ladies from Vets would not had been out of place, if Kathy Southgate had run then Maria would have got Silver.

2 comments:

BlueRaider said...

Good luck with the 1/2 marathon - don't forget your skis

Carol said...

Hi Roger, dad & I are reading your blog very day, keep warm & good luck with 1/2 marathon. Carol