Friday, April 27, 2012

Halfway home

I took off from Helsinki last night about 11.45PM, I have just landed at Hong Kong and headed straight to the Qantas Club, I can sit down and relac, have a coffee, even have managed to read todays Daily Telegraph, I will have a shower later before gtting back on the plane which leavs at 8pm local time (10pm Sydney time) arriving in Sydney about 7.15AM tomorrow morning. Somebodt ahd comment that I probably need to loose some finnish Kilos, when I went out to the Finnish Restaraunt Wednesday night, it was the first time I had worn the only pair of pants I had taken with me since the Final Aussie Athletes dinner on the last Sunday night which had been 17 days, I actually found that the pants didn't fit as tight, even though I invoked the 20 day rule (ask me when I get back what this rule is) after the athetics, my morning runs and all the daily walking helped keep the weight at bay. See you all in Aus

No comments: