Monday, April 23, 2012

A beautiful spring day in Tallin

This morning woke up to wonderful blue sky, I tried a different path for my running today, I ran along the paths next to road until it went out past the Harbour to a walking path next to the water, I ran out about 5kms, then came back along the same path and then went on a road that was closer to the harbour on the way back, got up to 11.5kms, i think my longest single run since the half 2 weeks ago.

After brekky I just wandered around the city, I went back to the athletics track that was being used for a couple of joggers, plus the centre part was being used for 5 a side soccer. While i was walking along a road, i heard a whistle and found a soccer match being played on artificial turf, i think it was u18-20 guys match.

One of things I have tried when I have been here, the supermarkets are quite good and you can buy the make up of your dinner for about 4-5 Euros ($6-7), I have bought pork or chicken (hot0, salad, cakes for sweats (yes I know that is bad for me, I am employing the 20 day rule after the champs) 

Here is a few pics of my travels today.

1 comment:

GRIFFIN said...

Awesome photos Roger...

Mate you are entitled to have some sweets now and again, especially according to the twenty day rule :-0

When do you get back to Oz Roger ?