Thursday, March 4, 2010

Athletics Dinner Tonite

Tonite was the Athletics Dinner at the Activities Centre, a few of the Australians went along, there is a shot of Rad & I, he has been a good influence on me while I have been here, also our team managers Janet & Stuart who have done a great job looking after the team and organising things behind the scenes, also Bob & Jan and another couple from Qld whose names allude me. The dinner consisted of a Hot beef roll with salad and cake, I had a couple of beers, I thought it wasn't going to hurt since I wasn't running the 3000m tomorrow. When Rad & I left the dinner it was raining, so I thought we will get wet walking back to the Motel, but luckily we met one of the guys that does shuttle runs in his car, gave us a lift back to the Motel, I gave him one of the little Koala Bears that I had brought with me as little gifts, I had also given some to the ladies who clean our rooms at the Motel.














No comments: