Saturday, September 4, 2010

Saturday in Wolverhampton

The trip has started very slowly, todays excitement started with the buffet breakfast at the hotel, a very good spread for 8 pound, hot meal, cereal, coffee, toast, croisents, fruit, what more can I want, then I listened to part of the Collingwood Bulldogs AFL game from the Net, then I went and did a late entry for tomorrows marathon - (Wolverhampton) only 25 pound (approx $45), it is basically 2 laps starting at 9.15am, so getup at resonable time, 20 mins walk to the start. Talking about good value, for finishing you get a medal, a tshirt and a goodies bag from the local bakery (i won't complain about that).
Resting up this afternoon, just sitting in bed watching TV, I am on holidays, the next 3 weeks I have plenty of time to site see, catch you all later.

Yesterday I saw a Mister Bean car, you know the one with 3 wheels, I don't know how they allow them on the road, they look they will just fall over with a big gust of wind or a sharp bend.

3 comments:

Flabmeister said...

G'day Roger

I hope you have better weather in the Dacca of the West than we did yesterday. Howling winds and 53+mm of rain. The Mudchooks game was really good in thse conditions.

Marti

Ewen said...

They fall over when you drive them too ;)

strewth said...

OMG Ewen that's hilarious! Have a great run tomorrow Roger and enjoy the goodies from the bakery. How good is that! Make sure you post a piccie of the t-shirt.