Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Quiet day at the Office

I did my usual 12km run yesterday morning, then I went back to Westfield and did some shopping, I didn't think I would see the day that buying running & cycling gear in the Uk was way cheaper than Australia, but it is.
I went into a Sports Store and I tried on some running shoes, they were called Fell shoes, they are used for way off road runs, Mountain runs, 6 foot track, those sort of runs, the size 10 was too small and that was there biggest size, I will try a shop in paddington today. I did buy a pair of long bicycle pants & track suit pants for a total of 20 pound, what a bargain.

Then I watched the movie Inception for Leonardo Dic., very impressive and intense movie, the sound effects in the new theatre were great, it is nearly 2 1/2 hours long, Maria o you were right you have to concentrate the whole way thru or you will looose your way.

At night I caught a slow bus (they are all slow) to Piccadly Circus, took some tourist shots there and then onto Leicester Square for some more night shots, got some souvineers on the way back, I was looking for these and got them really cheap, see you all.

1 comment:

Jog Blog said...

Sounds like you are having a great running and shopping time. When do you get back to Aus? And are you doing any of the Melb Marathon events on 10/10/10?? Continue to travel safe.