Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Nearly ready to go to Finland

On Friday I am flying out to Finland to compete in the , World Masters Indoor Track and Field Championships in Jyvaskyla (270kms north of Helsinki), this will be my 2nd Indoor champs after competing in Canada 2 years ago. I am nearly packed, my suitcase is full of winter stuff, temp in Helsinki on Saturday when I fly is forecast for 0 to -6 with 60% chance of snow.

After Finland I am then spending 2 weeks travelling around the Baltic area.

3 comments:

Flabmeister said...

By Finland standards that is quite warm!

Marti

GRIFFIN said...

Roger, I shall probably see you before you head off; however, have a great time, fly the flag for the ACT and of course Australia.

Just remember you are the reigning M50 Australian Champ in quite a few events, so keep the records intact mate.

Anyway, have a great time and keep up the blogging, it is always good to read about your pursuits mate...

All the best and try to stay warm :-)

Gary Bowen

David Shears said...

Hey Roger, have a safe journey and a successful Games :)

Don't forget to take lots of photo's! Nicole and love going through your collection at Christmas...